SEO Powersuite is a great product at a fantastic value. But as far as all-in-one SEO solutions go, it’s not your only option.
There are tons of SEO Powersuite alternatives out there. And with proper research, there’s no doubt that you’ll find the right product to meet your needs.
Below are some of the best all-in-one SEO tools that are comparable (if not superior) to SEO Powersuite. We’ve also listed their core features as well as their pros and cons.
Let’s get started.
At the top of our list is Ahrefs which many consider as the best all-in-one SEO tool. It’s packed with some of the best features and boasts an impressive filtering system.
But Ahrefs comes at a price. Its steep pricing could be a barrier to entry for most folks who’d prefer a more affordable solution. The question is: Are you willing to pay a premium for everything that comes with the subscription?
How to Use the Product
Ahrefs has five major features that work together to deliver accurate, up-to-date information to its users. Here’s a breakdown of what each one does.
- Site Explorer — When you enter a URL, Site Explorer will show you the page’s organic traffic and backlink profile. And it doesn’t have to be your domain. You can enter your competitors’ pages and see their data which gives you a serious advantage. Not only will you see what keywords they rank for, but you’ll also find the pages that give them the most traffic.
- Keywords Explorer — If you’re looking for new keywords to target, then the Keywords Explorer can help. It gathers fresh terms from multiple sources (up to ten search engine platforms).
- Site Audit — Curious as to why your pages don’t rank as high as you’d like? Ahrefs will go over your domain to see if there are issues that cause your pages to underperform. The process is very thorough as Site Audit checks over 100 known SEO factors.
- Rank Tracker — How will you know if your SEO strategy worked? You can use Rank Tracker to see where your pages land in the SERPs. You can then compare your rankings against your competitors to see which of you performed better. You can see the results for both mobile and desktop devices.
- Content Explorer — This is a fast and easy way to see which of your posts people like the best. You can filter the results by organic traffic, rating, social media stats, along with other related metrics.
Ahrefs vs SEO Powersuite
- Ahrefs has a superior link database with over 170 million active links.
- Ahrefs’ features work seamlessly together.
- Ahrefs filter options help you find the exact data you need for research.
- SEO Powersuite is easy to set up; You won’t have trouble using it even if you are a beginner.
- SEO Powersuite is way more affordable than Ahrefs.
- SEO Powersuite can work without an internet connection.
Like we mentioned earlier, Ahrefs isn’t cheap. But if you go with it, expect to receive outstanding data that’ll help you create an amazing SEO strategy.
There are four plans: Lite ($99/month), Standard ($179/month), Advanced ($399/month), and Agency ($999/month). A 7-day trial will set you back $7.
SEMrush is another crowd favorite thanks to its features that can handle everything — from research and planning all the way to social media monitoring.
It also helps that it has an established community and multiple sources of reference materials for anyone who wants to use SEMrush to its maximum potential.
How to Use SEMrush
What sort of features can you expect from SEMrush? And how can they help you with your SEO campaign?
- Organic Research — There’s a lot to unpack here. A lot of features fall under Organic Research. This includes Site Audit, On-Page SEO Checker, Content Analyzer, Traffic Analysis, and Domain Overview. Together, these give you a closer look at your overall SEO health.
- Keyword Research — When you check out SEMrush’s Keyword Research feature, you’ll find three tools. There’s the Keyword Magic Tool, Keyword Difficulty, and Keyword Gap. The first two helps you find new terms to explore while the last one is for exploring your competition’s target keywords.
- Link Building — Use this feature to see which sites link back to your domain. The provided metrics tell you which backlinks are worth keeping and which ones you should disavow. You can even find other domains that link to your competitors using the Backlink Gap tool.
- Content Marketing — If you need new ideas for articles and blog posts, you can use the Content Marketing feature. SEMrush will find popular articles from competitors based on the keyword you entered.
- Social Media — You can have SEMrush monitor your social media activity and compare it to your competitors. There’s even a tool that lets you schedule your posts from within SEMrush.
SEMrush vs SEO Powersuite
- SEMrush has additional features that you wouldn’t find on SEO Powersuite like those geared toward content creation and social media monitoring.
- SEMrush has amazing tools that aid in PPC campaigns.
- SEMrush claims to have over 20 billion keywords and 810 million domains in its database.
- SEO Powersuite can work in situations where there is no internet.
- SEO Powersuite provides a free but limited version that you could use indefinitely.
- SEO Powersuite has a tool that makes blogger outreach easier.
You can choose from one of three SEMrush plans: Pro ($99.95/month), Guru ($199.95/month), and Business ($399.95/month).
There’s also an Enterprise plan for businesses that need customized solutions.
Moz Pro is another all-in-one SEO tool that’s been around for quite some time. Its features are more than capable of replacing everything that SEO Powersuite has to offer.
But Moz Pro has slowly given way to Ahrefs and SEMrush as the go-to SEO tool for the current generation. Is it still worth considering given its current status? Let’s see.
How to Use Moz Pro
These are the major features that Moz Pro offers its users.
- Campaigns — Before anything else, you should create a campaign so Moz Pro knows which of your sites it should monitor. After adding your domains, Moz will give you a glimpse of your overall SEO health.
- Rankings — This feature tells you which of your pages rank for your target keywords. The included metrics will give you a better understanding of why you’re placing over or under your competition.
- Page Optimization — A quick look at Page Optimization will reveal an overall score for your pages. A high score means your pages will have a better chance of ranking higher in the SERPs. But if you have a low score, Moz will have recommendations on what you can do to improve it.
- Site Crawl — This is comparable to Page Optimization. Only this time, you will find technical issues that plague your domain like missing metadata or incorrect linking.
- Links — It’s where you go to see which sites link to your domain. You will also see a list of new and lost backlinks as well as domains that link to your competitors.
- Keyword Research — As the name implies, this is where you can find new keyword opportunities for your next SEO campaign.
Moz Pro vs SEO Powersuite
- Moz Pro’s Keyword Research feature is one of the best in the industry.
- Moz Pro has a handy Chrome extension called Moz Bar that lets you see page stats right from your browser.
- Moz Pro is great for those who want a friendly user interface.
- SEO Powersuite is much more affordable than Moz Pro.
- SEO Powersuite lets you download all of its tools so you can work from anywhere — even without internet access.
- SEO Powersuite has a local keyword tracking feature. Moz does too but its Moz Local feature is considered a separate product and not included in Moz Pro.
As typical of all-in-one SEO solutions, Moz Pro has steep pricing that’s comparable to Ahrefs and SEMrush. The Standard plan is $99/month. The Medium plan is $149/month while the Large plan is $249/month.
There’s also a Premium plan at $599/month.
While WebCEO is hardly a household name, it is a product that can potentially dominate the SEO landscape in the coming years.
Its main focus is on SEO agencies. And so, it has tools that help with lead generation. Is this the SEO Powersuite alternative you’ve been looking for?
How to Use WebCEO
Here are the features that WebCEO gives you access to.
- Keyword Research — You can gather keywords from Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Autocomplete, Related Searches, and People Also Ask. You can also generate ideas from your competitors.
- Rank Tracking Tool — Lets you monitor your domain’s rankings along with your competitor’s for both local and global searches.
- Site Audit — Perform technical and on-page changes with the help of Site Audit. It will alert you if there are errors that cause your rankings to go down. It can even help with diagnosing internal linking issues and create sitemaps for your website.
- Link Earning — Get to know your backlinks a bit better using the Backlink Checker tool. It will alert you if you have lost backlinks so you can try to earn them back. You can also compare your link profile against your competition. It will even tell you which domains have the highest chance of providing high-quality backlinks.
- Traffic Analysis — Integrate Google Analytics, Ads, and Search Console to get analytics data right from WebCEO. Also, you can integrate Google My Business into this platform as well.
- Social Media Analytics — Integrate your Facebook campaigns and see how people interact with your posts. It can also monitor mentions of your brand online. You can also monitor your presence on Pinterest.
WebCEO vs SEO Powersuite
- WebCEO has great integration with Google products.
- WebCEO lets you track some social media activity and mentions of your brand online.
- WebCEO has great spy monitoring features.
- SEO Powersuite lets you work offline.
- SEO Powersuite can automate your tasks and email alerts.
- SEO Powersuite is the better deal (as far as cost goes) if white-label reporting is important to you.
There are four plans to choose from: Solo ($39/month), Startup ($99/month), Corporate ($299/month), and Agency Unlimited ($99/month plus scanning fees).
If you’re looking for another SEO tool that you can download and install on a local computer, Market Samurai is your next best option.
Sure, the homepage doesn’t inspire confidence. And yes, it does look and feel dated. But there’s more to this product if you’re willing to give it a chance.
How to Use Market Samurai
Market Samurai is about as simple as it comes. It offers seven features — some of which aren’t covered by the other tools in this list.
- SEO Competition Analysis — This shows you how competitive your domain is against your rivals online.
- Keyword Research — Gives you words and phrases you could target.
- Domains — Helps you pick a domain that will help you rank in the SERPs.
- Monetization — This opens the door to earning money quickly through affiliate ads.
- Find Content — Helps with content research that you could republish.
- Publish Content — Lets you write, schedule, and publish content to your blog directly from Market Samurai.
- Promotion — Use this to build high-authority backlinks.
Market Samurai vs SEO Powersuite
- Market Samurai has features that help you monetize your site.
- Market Samurai has unique features like domain research.
- Market Samurai is available for a one-time payment of $149 (with lifetime updates).
- SEO Powersuite does more when it comes to keyword research.
- SEO Powersuite lets you audit your website for possible issues.
- SEO Powersuite feels less sluggish and more stylish compared to Market Samurai.
As mentioned, Market Samurai is available for a one-time fee of $149. That comes with lifetime updates.
There is a free trial version available.
If competitor research is your main focus, then switching from SEO Powersuite to SpyFu isn’t a bad idea at all.
While SpyFu’s features are all geared toward uncovering your competitor’s strategy, it can still perform tasks that’ll improve your SERP presence.
How to Use SpyFu
SpyFu has five main features that’ll help you with your SEO strategy.
- SEO Research — Reveals who your competitors are and what terms they want to rank for.
- PPC Research — Same as SEO Research only here, it uncovers your competitor’s PPC strategy.
- Keyword Research — Finds new keyword opportunities for your campaign.
- Backlinks — Tells you which sites link back to your domain. Also tells you which of them link to your competitors.
- Tracking — Lets you know if your target keywords do well on search engines.
SpyFu vs SEO Powersuite
- SpyFu reveals a great deal about your competition’s keyword strategy.
- SpyFu also covers your competition’s PPC campaign.
- SpyFu offers unlimited data.
- SEO Powersuite can audit your website.
- SEO Powersuite has a sitemap generator.
- SEO Powersuite has a disavow file generator.
SpyFu has three pricing plans: Basic ($33/month), Professional ($58/month), and Team ($199/month).
Here’s an all-in-one SEO tool that’s designed for small- to large-scale businesses. Does it have all the features needed to replace SEO Powersuite?
How to Use SE Ranking
Here are the SEO and PPC features that make SE Ranking worth considering.
- SEO Tools — You have the Keyword Rank Tracker, Website Audit, On-Page Checker, Backlink Checker, Backlink Monitoring, and Keyword Suggestion. There’s even a feature called Marketing Plan that creates a roadmap for your marketing strategy.
- SEO/PPC Competitor Research — See your competitor’s target keywords or discover new ones for your latest campaign.
- B2B Features — Create white-label reports for your clients. There’s also a lead generation tool that you can use to capture new clients.
- Social Media Management — Schedule and post social media content right from SE Ranking. It even suggests the best time to post your content.
SE Ranking vs SEO Powersuite
- SE Ranking’s white-label reporting looks really impressive.
- SE Ranking has a customizable pricing plan.
- SE Ranking’s Marketing Plan is really helpful especially for those who are new to SEO.
- SEO Powersuite is available for offline work.
- SEO Powersuite’s Link Assistant simplifies blogger outreach.
- SEO Powersuite has a free version.
SE Ranking has an interesting pricing plan. You start by picking whether you want Optimum ($39/month), Plus ($89/month), and Enterprise ($189/month).
However, by customizing your rankings check frequency, subscription period, and the number of keywords you want it to track, that price can go up or down.